Tuesday, November 10, 2015

HOLIDAY HAPPINESS: An Explanation




Over the summer, when I took my hiatus, I read a good number of books. And even before that, I was a bit behind on my reviews. That being said, I wanted to post a bunch of reviews to get those out in the world before Christmas, which lead me to thinking about holidays, and eventually landed me on this new idea.

This month includes a holiday, so I'm going to be shooting out "Holiday Happiness" posts. These posts will be mass Review blitzes, including a number of reviews, on Tuesdays and Thursdays. For example, every Tuesday and Thursday from now until December 1st, will hold 1-5 reviews. This way, I get my reviews to you guys, and you get a special blitz every now and then. 

Be looking out for these posts!

Happily,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment