Friday, December 4, 2015

Finally Friday! (#6): When We Collided



Finally Friday! is a weekly post on Doodle's Book Review that hilights a recently acquired book that I've been waiting to get my hands on. Feel free to leave a comment!





I'm a sucker for a good contemporary, and I've been in the YA world long enough to know that a lot of people absolutely adore Emery Lord and her work. I personally haven't read anything of hers, so I was excited to see that the blurb for WHEN WE COLLIDED interested me quite a bit. That being said, I was content to wait until release date... until the opportunity arose for me to receive an ARC.

Now, I hold in my hands this April 2016 release that I am quite excited for. How did this happen? But now it is mine and I can't wait to dive into it, though I'm saving it to read until the New Year so that I can finish my current TBR.

WHEN WE COLLIDED has me full of anticipation.

Happily,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment