Friday, November 6, 2015

Finally Friday! (#2) : Wolf by Wolf


Finally Friday! is a weekly post on Doodle's Book Reviews that hilights a recently acquired book that I've been waiting to get my hands on. Feel free to leave a comment!








I've been hearing some really amazing things about WOLF BY WOLF by Ryan Graudin, and so I've been pretty excited to read this one. I hadn't had the opportunity to go out and buy it, and I'm currently swamped with books that need to be read, so I wasn't expecting to get it anytime soon. And then I received a package in the mail. 

One of my close friends over at Ohana Reads was sweet enough to give me an ARC of WOLF BY WOLF. It is now in my possession and I plan on reading it very quickly, so I'll be letting you know what I think. 

For those of you who haven't heard of WOLF BY WOLF yet, it's an alternate history set in 1956. Here's the link to Goodreads

Ryan Graudin is also the author of THE WALLED CITY, which I also haven't managed to snag a copy of, but will be doing after I finish WOLF BY WOLF.

So. YAS. 

I finally have it!

Happily,
Stephanie


No comments:

Post a Comment