Thursday, July 28, 2016

I'm Back!



So it's kind of been while since my last post, and I know I didn't warn you about my sudden hiatus, but I am now back! It's been an absolutely crazy month-- I've finally moved back home from Chicago, and it's so incredibly nice to be back on the farm. As well as that, I had a minor surgery that I am almost fully recovered from, and I've managed to read absolutely nothing. It's killing me. Not a single book.

However, I've been cooking up some great bloggy plans. August is going to be such a great month over here at Doodle's Book Reviews, and I can't wait to share everything with you.You know what they say... All in due time.

So, keep checking back for new posts, because they're back to normal again. Next week has some pretty good stuff coming, if I do say so myself.

Happily,
Stephanie

2 comments:

  1. nice to read this post . this is so interesting . really happy for visit here .

    ReplyDelete
  2. this so nice to read . I'm really happy to check this .

    ReplyDelete