Saturday, January 3, 2015

A Late 2014 Wrap Up

 

   I have this journal that I keep that lets me keep track of how many books I read. I only started it in 2014, and I would've posted this a lot sooner, but we went somewhere for the holidays. And like a boss, I left my book journal home. I know. There's nothing you can tell me that I haven't already told myself.
     BUT NOW I HAVE MY JOURNAL! 

     And I know how many books I read last year. 
     
Are you ready?

     The grand total is: 71

     Not as many as I was hoping for, but that just means that I have to read more this year, right? You don't see me complaining *smirk*

I thought I'd go ahead and list the books I read, so here we go:

- The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
- City of Glass by Cassandra Clare
- City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare
- City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
- Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
- The Fallout by S.A. Bodeen
- The Land of Dragor: Gift of Charms by Julia Suzuki
- If He Had Been With Me by Laura Nowlin
- Looking for Alaska by John Green
- Second Chance by Heather Brewer
- Paper Towns by John Green
- Third Strike by Heather Brewer
- The Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner by Stephenie Meyer
- Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell
- Dorothy Must Die by Danielle Paige
- Eleanor & Park by Rainbow Rowell
- Across the Universe by Beth Revis
- Find Me by Romily Bernard
- Every Day by David Levithan
- Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
- Towering by Alex Flinn
- Fledgling by Nicole Conway
- Boys Like You by Juliana Stone
The Taking by Kimberly Derting
- City of Heavenly Fire by Cassandra Clare
- The Truth About Alice by Jennifer Mathieu
- NIL by Lynne Matson
- The Raven Boys by Maggie Stiefvater
- Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater
- The Break-Up Artist by Phillip Siegel
- The Art of Lainey by Paula Stokes
- The Murder Complex by Lindsay Cummings
- Splintered by A.G. Howard
- Summer on the Short Bus by Bethany Crandell
- Four: A Divergent Collection by Veronica Roth
- Avian by Nicole Conway
- Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins
- Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
- Isla and the Happily Ever After by Stephanie Perkins
- Of Breakable Things by A. Lynden Rolland
- Let's Get Lost by Adi Alsaid
- Exile by Kevin Emerson
- Defy by Sara B. Larson
- Hoot by Carl Hiaasen
- The Eye of Minds by James Dashner
- The Girl From the Well by Rin Chupeco
- Remember Me by Romily Bernard
- The Young World by Chris Weitz
- Percy Jackson and the Olympians (All Five)
- Heroes of Olympus (All Five)
- Talon by Julie Kagawa
- Bridge to Terabithia by Katherine Paterson
- The Sands of Nezza by M.L. Forman
- Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
- The Outsiders by S.E. Hinton (Again, because favorite)
My True Love Gave to Me edited by Stephanie Perkins
The Night House by Rachel Tafoya
- The Giver by Lois Lowry
- Gathering Blue by Lois Lowry
- The Messenger by Lois Lowry
- (Plus a Beta Read. Sorry, Can't tell you!)






Top 2014 Releases:

Summer on the Short Bus by Bethany Crandell
NIL by Lynne Matson
Talon by Julie Kagawa
Exile by Kevin Emerson
Fledgling by Nicole Conway
Fire & Flood by Victoria Scott
The Young World by Chris Weitz
The Night House by Rachel Tafoya
The Taking by Kimberly Derting
Sinner by Maggie Stiefvater






Authors Met in 2014:

Heather Brewer
Kimberly Derting
Jennifer Mathieu 
Ava Dellaira
Kiera Cass
Kelley Armstrong
Leigh Bardugo
Bethany Crandell
A.G. Howard
A. Lynden Rolland
Phillip Siegel
Lindsay Cummings
Paula Stokes
Emmy Laybourne
Whitney Miller
Lynne Matson
Maggie Stiefvater
James Dashner
Bruce Cameron
James Frey
Nils Johnson-Shelton
Cassandra Clare
Holly Black
Adi Aldaid
Sara B. Larson
Stephanie Perkins
Kevin Emerson
Joan Bauer
Kendare Blake
Wendelin Van Draanen
Eliot Schrefer
Tod Hasak-Lowy
Julie Kagawa





So this has been 2014 in way of books. Let's see how it compares to my post a year from now.

No comments:

Post a Comment