Friday, May 15, 2015

Review: Beware the Wild by Natalie C. Parker


I love a good love story, but something that really catches me and tugs on my heart are stories about siblings. This is what caught my interest in BEWARE THE WILD, and now... I can honestly say that this is one of the books and authors that I appreciate the most. 
Sterling loves her brother, probably more than anyone else in the world, but all siblings fight. She just didn't expect Phin to get so angry at her that he'd run into the swamp. Which is exactly what he did. 
Everyone knows that there's something powerful about the swamp, and everyone knows that those who enter never return, but Sterling won't accept it. Until a girl Phin's age walks out of the swamp, and takes his place in their family. Suddenly, Sterling is the only one in town that remembers her brother... he seems to be swiped from everyone else's memory, and her new Sister From the Swamp, Lenora May, knows exactly what's happened. Sterling has to save her brother-- the one person in the world that she truly needs-- no matter what the cost, and she has no idea what she's about to get herself into.
I absolutely ADORED this book. It holds a special place on my heart, and I was so pleased to meet Natalie and tell her how much I love that she took the time to write a book where the main focus is on sibling love, and not romantic infatuation. I give BEWARE THE WILD a shining, twinkiling, burning five stars, and I hope that you will go out and buy it. I want to know what you think about this one.

No comments:

Post a Comment