Thursday, November 16, 2017

Thursday Thinks: #TBTBSanta



It's that time of year again, folks.... #TBTBSanta Time!

For those of you that may not be familiar with the hashtag, Jamie over at Broke and Bookish sets up a lovely bookish secret Santa every year. After you fill out an application, Jamie will get back to you with your Santa, sending along their application so that you know a little bit about them and what they like. 

From there, you SHOP. 

This year, I chose the 2+ Books and Goodies category, which means that I get to go all out for my match. I've got a list made, items ordered that I can't get locally, and I am so ready to get these things in so that I can see everything together!

Like most YA lovers, my person is  Disnerd, so I'm having a blast finding the cutest little things to throw in her box.

AND WRAPPING PAPER. I found the best wrapping paper ever for someone who loves both reading and Disney.... BELLE. READING. 

Anyway, follow me on twitter to watch as progress is made on my #TBTBSanta gift(s). I'll be be back with an update when this is all over and I have a package of my own!

Happily,
Stephanie

No comments:

Post a Comment