Monday, October 12, 2015

Returning from An Unexpected Hiatus


Hey there! I hope you all had a great summer and have transitioned back into your classes well. I realize that I haven't posted in a bit, and there is a reason for this. Anyone who blogs knows that running a blog is a TON of work. It takes a lot of energy and time, which I just did not have this summer. So, unannounced (I know, I failed to tell you) I took a hiatus just to kind of get organized and get everything back in working order. 

I have now returned, with some fun things in the works and big plans in mind. Keep checking back to see what's going on... I'll have some things coming up for you soon, and I can't wait to see what happens. As for what to expect, well, you'll just have to wait and see. Possibly a website re-vamp in the future, possibly some new features, possibly some fantastic authors and giveaways. 

The Blogisodes are being put on hold for now. I have some technical issues to work out with that, but they will definitely make a comeback once those kinks get worked out. 

In the meantime, grab a book and hold on tight! It's going to be a bumpy ride getting things going again, but with your help-- sharing and liking posts, etc-- hopefully we can get back to where we were, and then shoot for the stars.

No comments:

Post a Comment