Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Book Review: Find Me by Romily Bernard


          

     This is the second book recommended to me by my Blogger friend! Caught my interest at the blurb, and I was far from disappointed with this trilogy starter. 
     Wick is a hacker. It's not what she does- it's who she is. She hacks for women who suspect their boyfriends or husbands of messing around, and she gets paid for it. It's dangerous- she knows it is- what with her dad being on the run from the cops, and finally finding a foster home that seems to stick, not to mention the whole part about how hacking isn't exactly legal. When she receives a diary- Tessa Waye's diary- the girl that used to be her best friend, with a note saying "FIND ME" stuck to one of the pages, it sends her reeling. Tessa had killed herself just the day before. As she uncovers more clues about Tessa's life, she learns that the poor girl was a victim of a sickening crime, and that Wick's own little sister was next on the assaulter's list. Now she has no choice but to find out who pushed Tessa past the breaking point and save her sister.
     Talk about an epic thriller. Why have more people not bought this book? Why am i not hearing about it everywhere I go, and every time I log onto Twitter? I'm incredibly shocked. This is the beginning of a series that should not be over looked- everyone go out and buy it. You will not regret it, and I DARE YOU to figure it out before the last page. If you read this book- come talk to me about it, because I would love to discuss it. Spread the word, guys. FIND ME deserves best-seller and beyond. My favorite thriller of all time, right here.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't like it that much, actually. Griff and Wick's romance didn't do it for me, neither did the mystery - which I solved about halfway into the book. I really wanted to like this book, but I just couldn't. :(
    Anyway, here's my review:
    http://geekie-chic.blogspot.in/2014/03/find-me-by-romily-bernard-book-review.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really? Well everyone is attracted to different aspects of books, I guess! Thanks for the feedback. I'll check your review out right now.

    ReplyDelete